CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What type of shoe are you?

Stephanie (my sister-in-law posted this on her website.) It was pretty accurate when it came to describing her personality. So take the test and comment what kind of shoe are you. I am a flip flop. How appropriate because that all I ever wear. This is how it described me:

You Are Flip Flops

You are laid back and very friendly.

Cheery and sunny in disposition, you usually have something to smile about.

Style is important to you, as long as you can stay casual.It takes a lot to get you to dress up!

You are a loyal and true person, though you can be a bit of a flake.
You tend to "play hooky" and blow off responsibilities a lot more than most people.
You should live: By the beachYou should work: At a casual up and coming company.

Click here to find out:
What Kind of Shoe Are You?

5 comments:

melis said...

I would have to agree... I wonder what they will say about me?!

The Richards Family said...

Hi Erika
Thanks for your post on our blog. You've been on my mind lately and I CAN NOT believe you are working like you are! You deserve a long break sometime soon - I guess it will be forced on you with the new baby.
We miss you guys and I loved seeing the kids photo. Gabe is getting so big and into his friends. I'd love to see him now with Reese running around giggling.
I'll call you sometime soon.
BTW - took your test and I'm flip flops too. No wonder I like you so much. ;)
Rebecca

Rebecca said...

Apparently I'm a clog, full of contradictions. I don't know how accurate it is, since I wasn't sure how to answer most of the questions about myself. I would say that I'm a slipper, actually. :)

AnnieB said...

I was flip-flops too! I'm sure it was the relaxing in the sun preference!

Rach said...

I'm a flip flop too! I guess that's why we are all such good friends.