CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Hair by Habecker

So I would have blogged a long time ago but I couldn't figure how to get back on this site. I know, I know I am lame but what can I say. So much has gone on since the last blog. Reese decided she wants to be a hairdresser. In fact at the beginning of the year we sat down as a family and made family goals. Reese's one goal for the year simply was "Learn Hairs". And by George she's got it. In the last two weeks Reese has become very serious about her Hair Stylings. First she took a brand new can of hairspray and used the whole can on her hair--I decided that I would go and get her pictures professionally taken. It made me laugh so hard when she came out and had her hair plastered to her head. I thought to myself well at least she didn't cut it. So we got her pictures taken and they were so funny. But not even a week later Reesey did cut her bangs and all I could do was scream. It was 3 days before her 3rd birthday. I was wanting to get her pictures done for her birthday but I am having such a hard time getting two sets of pictures with her hair all jacked up. I guess if I really had to capture what Reesey is all about right now it is hair-and what a great memory!

0 comments: