CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

She's Having a Baby

Okay, so this is for the two of you who read my blog I know it isn't that exciting yet but I am still trying to get this whole thing down. I am doing my best. Don't give up on me yet. Well, if you haven't guessed by the title-yep were having another baby! That will be #3 just in case you lost count. The kids are so excited. In fact, I was a little under the weather a couple weeks ago and Zachary was really concerned about the baby. He asked Mike, " Is the baby going to be deaf?" He asked because he knew that Julie was sick when she was first pregnant with Bella and that is why she is deaf. I thought, WOW! You just never know what those little guys are thinking. I will keep you all posted as names come into play. Maybe if you are lucky and you are one of the two people who read this I will name the baby after you.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Don't tease, Erika. Will you really name the baby after me?? Awesome. And if I have a girl, maybe her middle name could be Ann. Or is it Anne?

Heidi and Rich said...

How exciting!!! I haven't been brave enough to have a 3rd but then again my oldest (of 2) isn't even 3!! Good luck - it will be exciting. p.s. this is Stephanie's sister!!

abo-bder said...



شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات