CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Bla Bla Blog

I can't believe I am doing this. Writing in a blog. Do I really think I am that important that I need to write down my thoughts and that people will really want to read it? And what the heck are you doing??? Stop reading this. You MUST have something better to do then read this right now. Go play with your kids. Read a book. Go outside and frolic.

Ok, well since I'm here BLOGGING (blog, what a dumb word, blog blog blog blog) here's a thought from my little brain.

Free Iggy!!! Many of you may not be aware, but I am on a food binge until Iggy is returned back to his first adoptive family. I vow to eat a lot of food until Iggy is reunited with his original owners. And if you happen to know who Iggy is, do yourself a favor. Lift you hand in front of your face, make a fist, then proceed to smack yourself in the mug until you go unconscious. Ellen, get a grip. You're crying over an animal that licks it's crotch and thinks cat poop is a rare delicacy.

There, my first and quite possibly my last blog. Although if another stupid thought comes to my mind, I may just hop back on this blog thing and give it another whirl.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Was this Mike? After reading that whole post, I now realize who Iggy is, but at first glance, I thought you had a dog named Iggy at your house that you were trying to get rid of. I almost thought Erika lost her mind, if she had a stupid dog in her home! Anyway, a food binge is a good idea. Maybe I'll join the cause.

erikahaw said...

yeah that was Mike. I write about the family he writes more on the topics that really hit the hearts of Americans. Over my dead body would I have a dog! I don't need more poop to clean. i love the pics of Hannah. When is your ultrasound?

Rain in My Head said...

Congrats on the upcoming #3. Not even sure how I found your blog but hopped from somewhere - so glad I found you guys! Hope you are feeling better soon.