CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 9, 2007

So much has happened where do I begin?

Well, I thought that I would write and now that I have waited so long it becomes a bit overwhelming! I posted a few pictures from the latest events at the Habecker Home. The pirate pictures were the fun that we had at Zachary's Birthday Party! That was a great time! We had all of his little friends over and we all dressed up like a pirate or princess-or should I say a wench? I found my voice to be a little hoarse at the end as I never broke "pirate character" the whole time the kids were here!

The other Picture I posted was of Reese's handy work on her hair. Got to love IT!!!! She's got a future...In what I don't know but she's got one!

So I got an ultrasound well I should say I have had a couple ultrasounds. I went in at what we thought was my 10 week mark and my Dr. took all of about 2 seconds and said your going to need come back-Your only about 7 weeks along. What a BUMMER! You mean I am going feel crappy that much longer! So I went and got another one last week and now I am 12 weeks! SAY GOODBYE TO THE FIRST TRIMESTER!!!!