CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Who needs a parent when you have Zachary?





Today I was laying in bed with Kate when Zachary came in. He is always so toughtful and asks,"Can I play with Kate?"



He took this opportunity to teach her some life lessons.- In his little cute baby voice he said,



"Let me tell you about Jesus. He is a good man. You can't see him Kate but he is always with you."



"When you are a little older you need to make sure that you share."



Then he went back to tell her about Jesus again.



"Jesus, he is a good man and we are going to live with him again." "Would you like me to tell you about the bad man? He says really softly, His name is Satan." "There are two paths, Jesus' path is long and straight and Satan's path is turny and has a lot of downs and ups so don't take that one."



I loved laying there listening to him tell his baby sister what he felt he needed to teach her!

3 comments:

melis said...

He is the greatest thing ever! I need him to come over to teach Savannah!!! Give him a kiss from me!

XOXO

Mary said...

Erica- it's Mary Lasher, I found your blog from Brittany. Your baby is so beautiful! Oh my goodness, i can't believe that Zachary. He is an amazing little boy. You have obviously done a fantastic job in teaching him the gospel. That's so awesome!! Tell me your secrets!

AnnieB said...

I love this post! I love Zachary! Doesn't that make you proud?! What a sweetheart and what a great mom you are teaching him!! kudos!